Pin It

Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Alchemist

A few years ago, a woman walked through my doors and helped to guide me on my spiritual journey.
She introduced me to Joseph Campbell and the "Hero's Journey".
She told me to read my son fairy tales.
And when she heard my longing to move to Australia, she called me, "The Alchemist".
I didn't understand what she meant by this, but today, as I watched Oprah interview Paulo Coelho on Super Soul Sunday, I understood.  I have not yet read "The Alchemist", but I am now.
This year marks it's 25th anniversary.
I have pinned several quotes from Paulo Coelho's books and read them for continued inspiration.
I hope that they can do the same for you.  I'm curious to know if you have read the book and what your thoughts are on it?   My favorite quote is:
 "Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. Never forget your Personal Legend. Never forget your dreams. Your silent heart will guide you. Be silent now. It is the possibility of a dream that makes life interesting. You can choose between being a victim of destiny or an adventurer who is fighting for something important." - Paulo Coelho
 Enjoy, Heidi
p.s. Thanks Lisa
 
Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist
 
 
Love is the catalyst for all things ...
 
Paulo Coelho
Be aware of the place where you are brought to tears. That's where I am, and that's where your treasure is." -The Alchemist
Listen to your heart Paulo Caelho, The Alchemist
 
 
 


No comments: