Pin It

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm gonna be Brave and Put Myself Out There.

It's hard to believe that it has been 8 years since I opened my florist.
Holding a vase of flowers has gotten me in many doors that are closed to others.
I truly believe that this gift was given to me not only to transform different flowers into expressions of love from one to another, but to take me on a incredible journey.
This post is for every florist or home magazine in the greater Adelaide area.
If you like what you see and you are needing hire a floral designer in the future, keep me in mind.
Enjoy, Heidi
 
Image by Kelly Cummings


2 comments:

Deb mcK said...

What a talent you do have! Let your light shine. Bless you and your work.

Millie said...

Jen & Haley at Norwood Flower Market on The Parade in Norwood, Adelaide - that is all! M xx