Pin It

Friday, November 8, 2013

Cat Organizing in the Office.

This was the solution for having cats lying on paperwork and keyboards on my desk.
Boxes would work great too.  My son decided to label the cat organizer baskets.
Enjoy, Heidi
Image via Heidi Claire
 
 
Image via Heidi Claire
Sometimes you have more cats than baskets and maybe you need to get a bigger desk for more baskets.
This is my big boy, Romeo, he's my lover boy. 
All he wants to do is be next to me and lick me and my customers.
 
 
Image via Heidi Claire
This is Romeo as a teenage kitten.  Now he's all grown up and weighs over 15lbs.
 
 


1 comment:

Millie said...

I'm so glad Heston has removed himself from your blog roll! Your experience out on those icy roads has had me humming that great old 70's Aussie classic from Max Merrett & the Meteors 'Slipping Away From Me' all morning.
Love M xx