Pin It

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where's your favorite Beachy Spot?

I'm feeling the ocean pulling me to it.
If the weather stays pretty, I think I will run away one weekend real soon.
We like to go to Port Aransas in Texas.  From our home, it is about a 3 hour drive.
We walk the beach, finding shell, starfish and sand dollars, eat at our favorite restaurants
 and visit the local shops.
Where do you like to go?  What are your favorite things to do when you get there?
I would love to go crabbing and searching for scallops (LOVE scallops).
Have a camp fire and make s'mores.   Maybe this great little video about the Yorke Peninsula, South Australia has got me yearning for a beachy adventure? 
Click HERE for a Holiday Rental on the Yorke Peninsula.
 This has definitely been added to my Bucket List.
Enjoy your weekend.  Heidi
 
Butlers Beach on the Yorke Peninsula
 
 


1 comment:

Millie said...

This is our paradise too Heides. Us locals call the YP 'Yorkies' & we love it. Only 2 hours from Adelaide & less from your beloved Clare Valley it's fabulous. Marion Bay is our fave & it borders the magical Innes National Park with it's incredible cliffs & beaches. We'll go when go come over!
M xx