Pin It

Friday, October 25, 2013

We're all just walking each other home.

This week, I took some photos for a friend of a beautiful Texas property she is trying to sell.
The sun was on its way down for the day and the air is no longer as humid as it has been all Summer.
There is crispness in the air, even the light is different without all of that dang humidity.
Then I came across this amazing quote from Ram Dass, I just knew that the two had to go together.
We are just walking each other home.
How beautiful.
Enjoy your weekend, Heidi
 
Image via Heidi Matthies-Jaster
 


2 comments:

simone antoniazzi said...

So glad that this was the first thing I read this morning, it really hit home for me.....what a beautiful thought.

Lovely photo too Heidi, thank you X

Henhurst Interiors said...

Love this!
Have a great weekend,
Phyllis