Pin It

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dutch Colonial Crush.

I have found a few new dream houses to share with you.  Dutch Colonial seems to be the look I am currently swooning over and one of my favorite architects as well (Mcalpine Tankersley).
It's so clean and balanced with just the right amount of texture and warmth from the wood.
 Happy Weekend, Heidi
Image Via Here
Thanks, Millie
 
Pinned Image
Image Via Here
 
Pinned Image
 
Image Mcalpine Tankersley
 
Pinned Image
Image Mcalpine Tankersley
 
Pinned Image
Image Mcalpine Tankersley
 
 


4 comments:

Ann said...

You're right the woods in there look wonderful. Interesting structure
and quite exotic for me but it has its own beauty.

simone said...

I did not know what this style was called but I absolutely love it, how stylish...gorgeous images Heidi!

Happy Week-end :)

Millie said...

Love this look! Have just added that outdoor fireplace to MOTH's list of construction jobs, although I think it may result in a trip to the divorce court.
M xx

mcalpinetankersleyblog.com said...

Thanks for including our work on your blog!