Pin It

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Artemisia

Seeing this makes me wish I were a tiny garden fairy, living among the crystals, seashells and air plants.
Artemisia is a shop in Portland, Oregon that specializes in terrariums.  The mix of sands, mosses, crystals and shells has me swooning.  Here are a few shots taken by Anja Louise Verdugo of their shop during a party they had to celebrate the launch of their new book, "Terrarium Craft".  Enjoy, Heidi
Artemisia by Anja Louise Verdugo
air plants and crystals
Artemisia by Anja Louise Verdugo
TOUR OF PORTLAND / ARTEMISIA & TERRARIUM CRAFT | clever nettle - vintage & fashion in portland, oregon
Artemisia by Anja Louise Verdugo

1 comment:

La Petite Gallery said...

years ago I had a planted Terrarium. I really did like it.
I went to San Marcos for my Senior trip, 1955.