Pin It

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

After bottle feeding 6 orphaned kittens for 5 weeks and finding homes for 4, I am hoping to find 2 more homes through the magic of Blog Land.
LuLu Belle is yellow tabby female and very playful.  Her favorite toy seems to be a balled up piece of paper, even though I have purchased several balls and other cat toys.
Wolfgang - aka- Wolfy, is a solid black male, but on closer inspection you will find black and dark gray stripes on his legs.  He has a tiny bit of white hairs on his nose and sporadically throughout his body.
He is a LOVER of Cuddling and very PURRY PURRY PURRY.
I really hate to give him up, but we have decided to keep Pixie the black torti.  3 cats is our family limit.
Email me with any question you might have. heidijaster@yahoo.com
LuLu Belle, Oreo, Wolfy and Pixie
Image via me.

3 comments:

Padhopper® said...

*scritches chins*

Lynne said...

Adorable . . . I hope you find good homes.

Perfect sofa background for the cute picture!

Shauna said...

What a great photo!! Such cuties...