Pin It

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Confidence

I have been searching for the answer to a question I have had since my son was a toddler.  Is confidence something you are born with or is it something you learn?  Well, while reading my newest book, This is How, I do believe I have found my answer.  The whole title of the book is, This is How, help for the Self, proven aid in overcoming shyness, molestation, fatness, spinsterhood, grief, disease, lushery, dcecrepitude and more for young and old alike by Augusten Burroughs
So, Here it is, and enjoy, Heidi

4 comments:

LouBoo said...

Oh My Goodness. I so needed this today! That is a genius statement. I think I shall print it out and put it on my fridge! Thank you! L x

Shaz said...

Loooove this - and it is sooo true. Happy weekend.

Donna Benedetto said...

Absolutely love that quote and something I would tend to agree with. Bottom line who cares what other think, if it works for you than that is all that matters.
Thanks for sharing.
Donna
www.thebeneblog.com

cindy hattersley design said...

My daughter who is now approaching 30 lived by that mantra...she wasn't the coolest kid..didn't want to be...but was strong enough that the coolest wanted her in their group...