Pin It

Friday, June 15, 2012

Anthro Love

When my little neighbor girl told me that she was going to Washington D.C. and New York City, when school got out, I told her to make sure she went to Anthropologie.  God bless her heart, she took pictures to show me.  I felt a little bad flipping as fast as I could through the tour of the Capital and the Smithsonian, but as soon as I found the store front windows decorated in an under sea motif of sea urchins made of straws and layers and layers of corrugated cardboard fashioned into coral, I was locked in.
My hats off to the team of designers and master crafters who never ever ever fail to impress me.
Thanks Katelyn for the FABULOUS pics.
Enjoy, Heidi
 Image Via Katelyn Crowell
                                                                Image Via Katelyn Crowell
                                                               Image Via Katelyn Crowell
Imgae Via Katelyn Crowell

1 comment:

A-M said...

I just can't wait to get there. I am counting down the days! A-M xx