Pin It

Friday, March 9, 2012

Peace Out!

Wishing you all a Happy Weekend.  It is rainy here, but VERY GREEN and VERY THANKFUL.
I think they said yesterday that the part of Texas I live in is officially out of it's historical drought.
Love, Heidi
                                                                      Found Here 
                                    I could totally sit here and enjoy a white sangria right now.

Found Here
                   I could also sit here next to this fire on a white sofa OUTSIDE?!?!?!  Crazy, I know.
                                                                 Found Here 
             This could totally be my house and you can call me Swiss Miss while I practice my yoddle.
Found Here
Another fire waiting for me to sit near it, oh well.
Great romantic and rustic spaces, I can't get enough of.

4 comments:

Beadboard UpCountry said...

HI !
Just discovered you blog.... Love your esthetic..... Hope to visit more often!!!!!!!Maryanne ;)

Ms Smart said...

lovely. fresh. homey. thank you for the nice experience.

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

SO glad you are getting rain! Your blog is just lovely; I'm a new follower! ♥
Anne

for the love of a house said...

Yes please, and a sangria for me too!!

best,
joan