Pin It

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blushing Stars of Gold Glitter

Some of my favorite people on the planet are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary in July.
They asked me to come up with some ideas.
This is what I came up with.
Enjoy, Heidi
Found on Pinterest



                                                            Forget Me Knot Weddings

                                                                     Found Here


                                                                       Found Here

Found Here



I think this is Martha Stewart?


                                                            Forget Me Knot Weddings

                                                                 Found on Pinterest

I love how everyone is royality and wearing gold paper crowns.

3 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Very festive and I love them all.
Lesley
xx

designchic said...

My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary a few years ago and it was wonderful. Loving the gold tablecloth and the crowns would have been classic for us...we love party poppers and the crowns are the best!!

Millie said...

Dear Special Events Co-Ordinator,
It will be the Partee of the Year!
Millie xx