Pin It

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Organize My Chaos.

I get a kind of high when I organize a messy area, but I am not good with the everyday upkeep.
A few years back I realized that if you have an area in your life that is clean and organized,
then you have controlled that area in your life. 
 Perhaps I don't feel the need to control every inch of my home or shop on a daily basis?
Or maybe I can't see the real difference on a daily basis, but I can on a weekly or monthly one?
It does feel really good when everything has a place and there is a place for everything.
Enjoy, Heidi
Found Here  Put everyday things in pretty containers and then on a tray.

Pinned Image
Found Here.  Old book case is great for shoes and purses.

Pinned Image
Found Here  Put your manuals in clear paper protector sleeves and keep them in a binder.

Pinned Image
Found Here
Save your kid's yearly accomplishments art and pictures in a filing system.

Pinned Image
Found on Pintrest.   Use egg cartons for storing Christmas ornaments.

Pinned Image
Found Here. 
Timeless containers are so much prettier than the originals and it gives a more uniformed look.


Pinned Image
Found Here   Lazy Susans in the corners, genius!
Why do they think Susan is lazy?  I know a lot of Susans and non of them are lazy.

Pinned Image
Found Here

Pinned Image
Found Here


This is not my life, they are just some good ideas.  I live a life of ORGANIZED CHAOS.
Clean Enough to be Healthy and Messy Enough to be Happy.

1 comment:

designchic said...

My heaven...working on this in the New Year, but not quite there. Love the first image!!