Pin It

Monday, January 23, 2012

If It's Meant To Be, It Will Be.

Found here

This is my state of mind.  After pouring over immigration policy and procedures most of the weekend, I have gotten to the point that if it is meant to be, it will be.  This is the point I was at before Hubby gave me the green light to start the migration process.  I am trusting the Universe that if it wants me to move, I will find the way, but if it wants me to stay, I will continue to be the change I wish to see in this country. 
Thank all of you precious people for the supportive words and positive energy you have given me.
I am so grateful for all of the incredible amounts of things (such as friends) that money can't buy,
I am rich beyond my wildest dreams.  Thank you.  Heidi



7 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Migration? Have I missed waaaay too much? What's happening, Heidi?
xx's

Blue Turtle said...

I agree. That's why we should cherish our blessings every second of the day. We may never know what tomorrow will offer. Have a nice day!

Susan @ Interior Design Pro

Kimberlee @ Brown Button said...

Dearest Heidi - what an amazing adventure you are about to embarke on. I just saw your previous post. has it really been four years?? I have no idea about the migration laws here - but good luck!!! I'll definitely be following your journey xx

Karen said...

Hi Heidi
Tomorrow is Australia Day.I hope that you find your dream. I'm a South Australian but it doesn't matter where your live in this wonderful country of ours I'm sure you'll love it.
Kind Regards
Karen

gdaybeautiful said...

Happy Australia Day from all of us, good luck with your endeavour. Let us know when you arrive and we'll have you round for a Barbie!!

rObfOs said...

Hi Heidi,
I just found your blog from over at Brown Button. I live on Moreton Bay to the East of Brisbane and have a very content life and think it has been a marvelous place to raise our family.
I hope that you achieve your dream of living in Australia, and I hope that dream is everything you wish it to be.
Once you are here in Oz I'm sure you'll be able to travel to all the places you have been dreaming of and that way you'll find out the good and the bad and then you'll be able to tell the perfect spot to settle.

Good Luck and Happy Australia Day

Saba Jean said...

Hi Heidi,

I watched this today and thought of you...

http://vimeo.com/28878406?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral

May all of your dreams come true! Btw, love your blog!

Sandra