Pin It

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Glitter, Magic and Chocolate.

It has finally gotten cold here in Texas therefore I can get in the Christmas Spirit.
Found a bit of magic and twinkle for the sharing.  Enjoy, Heidi

Pinned Image
Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles Magazine (Jill Sharp Brinson's home)

Pinned Image
Found Here

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Style At Home  I would love to have this enviroment for Chistmas morning.

Pinned Image
Hotchocspoon  Hot Chocolate Spoons, need I say more?

5 comments:

Leah - The Inside Story said...

Beautiful inspiration! Leahx

classic • casual • home said...

Isn't that a great kitchen? Beautiful photos. It's cold in so. Calif too.

Shauna said...

I was just wondering when the blogs I visit were going to start posting Christmas photos...and then the tree photo popped up on yours and it made me smile! :) (and I really love the pillow in the first photo!!)

Miss B. said...

They are all so pretty! Thank you for the mention!

Simone said...

Beautiful....especially those hot choc spoons!!

Thank you so much for the comment over at my blog the other day Heidi, it was lovely to see you and you expressed perfectly my sentiments too :)

Happy Holidays :) xx