Pin It

Friday, October 14, 2011

Ring.....Ring.....Ring...........Yellow?

It's funny, my Dad used to answer the phone by saying "Yellow".
I don't know if it was a Southern/Texas/German accent or if he was being funny.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.  Love, Heidi



Pinned Image
Suzanne, fabulous job on your chair.  Rrom Back on Festive Road.
Pinned Image


One of the New Calandars in my store.
$21.95 plus shipping, click here to get one.
Great for Christmas Presents, added bonus is that you can frame each one later to decorate your casa.


7 comments:

Simone said...

My brother says "yellow" to me sometimes on the phone & it always make me laugh!

Happy weekend :)

thebeneblog.com said...

I laughted so hard when I read this post because my Dad says Yellow also when answering the phone as well. Not sure if it is southern as I am from CT...may just a man thing...or a generational thing...ha ha

Ms Smart said...

cute, bright, and happy. fun post. thanks for the smile.

Suzanne {backonfestiveroad} said...

Wow, that's my chair. So funny to be browsing and to see it. Here's the link

http://backonfestiveroad.blogspot.com/2011/04/office-makeover-part-4-chair-after.html

Glad you like it,
Suzanne

Gina Marie Vintage said...

I adore your interior design photos.

Gina Marie Vintage

www.ginamarievintage.com

Cashon&Co said...

My friends grandmother answered the phone the same way. She's from south Texas. Maybe it's a Texas thang?
"YELLLOOOW"!!!!!
love the images too. Off to go check out your store!

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

my dad says yellow too! although of course it is his Australian version so it is "yeeeeeellllow". love it.