Pin It

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

French Market Baskets


Whether you are heading off to the Farmer's Market or heading off to the Beach, the French Market Basket is  a classic and timeless way to tote what you need.  They look great in the house as well, storing clutter to get it under control, like toys and magazines.  Every summer for the past 3 to 4 years now, I have carried a market basket as my purse and I LOVE it!  Everything fits in it, and I mean everything.  People complement me on it everywhere I go.  It is an absolute win win and now you can get your very own at The Nesting Co.  Enjoy, Heidi

                                                                    Design Sponge


                                                                Sorry, no source.

6 comments:

A-M said...

Gorgeous Heidi. They are an essential decorator item reckon! A-M xx

Tara Dillard said...

Bought mine in France at a feed & seed shop. The straps are quadruple shown.

Use ot ALL the time.

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Karena said...

Heidi I adore these as well. My friend Andrea of The French Basketeer has a great selection!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

Fabulously french said...

I would be lost without mine as it is part of my daily life in France and mine is well worn to say the least :-)

Leeann x

Katy said...

These come in SO much handy! Great post. Hope you are having a fabulous week.

[ keep calm & blog on ] xo Katy

designchic said...

Definitely an essential for me at the beach!!