Pin It

Monday, April 25, 2011

Garden Party Success!!!

The Garden Party was a success, even with 30mph wind gusts.  I had a lovely embroidered canvas umbrella and a canvas Indian tent that I wanted to use, but they would have been blown into the next county for sure.  It looks like Easter Garden Party might become a tradition in our family.  Family, friends and good food under a big ole shady Pecan tree, doesn't get any better than that.  Enjoy, Heidi  

                                                                      Image via Heidi Claire

4 comments:

PTCRUZ said...

Yo también tuve una fiesta el sábado, pero fue el interior al final porque llovía demasiado

(en mi blog tienes fotos)

Un saludo

Begoña

Tara Dillard said...

My sister lives in Katy & was talking about the WIND.

Good for you, party anyway.

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Melody said...

Looks fun. It reminds me of some of the family reunions I went to as a child.
I love the baby on the blanket, too.

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

What a beautiful picture of your Garden Party! The wind has been really rough here too the past couple of weeks. I am sure you guys had a wonderful time!