Pin It

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crazy for Paisley.



I am totally mad crazy in love with paisley.  It never gets old to me and I can't seem to get enough.  
Enjoy, Heidi

                                                                     Lexington House
                               The greatest chair on the planet, A-M would agree with me, I'm sure.
The most fabulous rug, I ever laid eyes on.

                                                                           Elle Decor
                                                                  My most favorite wallpaper.



            Lexington House


    Timoteo       Here is another one of my favorites, navy paisley.  Hee Hee.

Blue paisley bedding and fabrics- Barclay Butera Design

                                                     Barclay Butera     Swoon!



                                                                       Found Here
                     If you shop at TJ Maxx, like me, then you might have some of these around your house.



12 comments:

Dominique said...

Haha love your favorite pic. I too am obessed with paisely.
http://caribbeaneco-living.blogspot.com/

Julie Harward said...

I never get tired of it either, I have loved it ever since the 60's :D

designchic said...

loving the wallpaper!!

Jenny said...

It is a beautiful chair and I would love to own one some day. Love all of your other images too! ;-)

Ispirato Design said...

Paisley and abs are such a nice combination ;) Seriously, I have an entire room wallpapered with black and white paisley. I've had it for over ten years and it's still my favorite room in the house!

Clementina said...

Bellissime immagini! Buona giornata, Clementina

Veronica Fukuda said...

Heidi,
I love you!
your posts make my day happier ...
Happy weekend for you

Ann said...

I love Paisley too...
not just in fabrics but also in papers like wrappers and stationery.

The first image is gorgeous,
with that comfy chair and lamp,
I can sit there and read for hours ♥

classic • casual • home said...

That first chair really got my attention. I love paisley and stripes...always have.

for the love of a house said...

I've always loved paisley too! In fact I have some fabric at the upholster's who is making some pillows and shams for the master bedroom.... I'm using the reverse side of the fabric as it looks and feels (only in a different colorway)like the fabulous antique paisley throws..... both soft and pretty!
happy weekend!
joan

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

I love paisley too--in all colors, but I especially am liking that chair in your first picture. Might have to search for one. I also like the "navy" pic--sure beats tightie whities, or is it a swimsuit? Either way... :) Linda

Lisa McGee said...

Have to say my favourite out of all of these is the last - jewelery holder- love the patterns and colors. Of course the teenie weenie boxers are pretty nice too:)