Pin It

Monday, January 31, 2011

Be My Valentine.

V-Day is 14 days away and one thing I have leaned over the years is that you can never prepare early enough.  Some of you may not know this, but I run a florist in a small rural town.  Instead of a One-Man-Band, I am a One-Woman-Florist.  Found some fantastic crafts I just had to share with you guys. 
Click on the source below the pictures to get the directions. 
 Enjoy, Heidi


                                                                      Crescendoh


 
                                                                         Unknown Origin

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Thank you- those are really cute ideas. And, I love that last one..it would be a perfect V-Day gift for a Mom from her kids with their precious little "hand print" on it. Love the idea. I didn't know you ran a florist shop. What part of the country are you in? Hugs- Diana

Georgie said...

Ooo... I like the last one... perfect for my girls. Thanks for the ideas Heidi. gxo

Kathy said...

I do not make the time to "make things" anymore (children-grown/gone)...but I am definitely saving this post for the future....particularly the hand prints and bracelet ideas....thanks for sharing them...k

Jacqueline said...

Dear Heidi,
Just had to pop over to thank you so much for your birthday wishes.
Somwhow, I have lost touch with you.....sometimes there are so many blogs to comment on, some fall by the wayside that I don't want to.There are never enough hours in the day ar there ?
Thanks again for your lovely comment. Much love. XXXX

michele at hellolovelyinc said...

i'm busy creating valentines too! love these ideas--there's just something about tissue paper hearts isn't there?

great stuff here!

michele
hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com

classic • casual • home said...

The handprint valentine is so cute and original. I appreciate it that you identify sources. So many bloggers do not. Bet you are gearing up for some big business!
Mary Ann

Verdigris Vie said...

Pretty - and kid friendly ..:-)
Thanks for sharing..

designchic said...

Wonderful finds...love the last one!!