Pin It

Monday, January 24, 2011

Barnology

I spent my childhood playing in old barns, climbing up the ladders and jumping in the hay.  Thank goodness my grandparents had 50 cats, because never once did I ever see a snake, rat, mouse or skunk .  I still have a fondness for old barns maybe that is why I cannot resist these images.  Enjoy, Heidi 






















Ross Whitaker-Brides Magazine


Photo by Jessica Zais, styling by Stage Right


Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Style Me Pretty

Sorry, no origin.

Green Wedding Shoes

Green Wedding Shoes

Found on Once Wed

Sarah Yates photography

8 comments:

Lila said...

Gorgeous. I love the rustic elegance of those weddings! So yummy.
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Kathy said...

So beautiful...I have a friend getting married in June, and I'm going to have her visit this post...thanks for sharing...k

for the love of a house said...

wonderful photos! we are renovating our old barn to use as a great room!
how magical to be married in one!

joan

Julie Harward said...

We have this in common...I was raised on a 300 acre farm with a big red barn. I lived in that barn everyday, we had a long rope and we would climb the ladder to the big opening in the end of the loft and then swing out into the barn and drop into a big pile of straw below where the cows were milked. The barn was so nice that community dances were held in the loft! :D

Catherine said...

Oh yes,..beautiful!!

We were married in a wool shed (old barn) last May (Autumn here) and that very first image was on my inspiration board!! Just gorgeous and still a look I adore!!

Cath

Leah - The Inside Story said...

Gorgeous inspirational pictures Heidi. Thank-you!

La Maison Fou said...

Love these images.....we have a newer barn, and I would so love to get a look like these on down the road.....the interiors are awesome!
L.

scrapbook-melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
I had a lot of fun putting it together. I would love your feedback on it if you've got a spare minute.
x
Melissah