Pin It

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wallpaper and Curtains in the Kitchen

I am seeing more color and pattern being introduced into the white pristine kitchens lately and I'm telling you, I kinda really like it.  Enjoy, Heidi
                                                  Found on Dress Design and Decor   

                                  Found on Kelly Green

                                  

                                               Tobi Fairley


                               Traditional Home


                      found on Desire to Inspire


                             House Beautiful

7 comments:

Melody said...

I like all of those. All have the fabric & paper far enough away so it won't get messed up. I lived in a rental years ago that has wallpaper between the counter & cabinets instead of a tile backsplash and it had spots from cooking splatters.
These are so much more pretty and smart with the tiled in between.

Fabulously french said...

Wow all are gorgeous!

Leeann x

Lou said...

Absolutely loving this look too! Think my fave is No 1.... sigh.... Just totally gorgeous!!!! Definitely showing this to hubby!!! :)
Lou xx

classic casual home said...

Which is your favorite? I think the gray walls with the orange paisley roman shades. Fun!

Julienne said...

A splash of colour never goes astray and I agree with you. The use of fabrics is a lovely way to do it. Gives those white kitchens a lovely spark of life and softens the hard edges!!

mydesignchic said...

Adore the yellow wallpaper!!

Millie said...

Wow these are seriously gorgeous!
Millie ^_^