Pin It

Monday, November 22, 2010

Old World Inspired Kitchen.

                    This might just be the perfect kitchen for me, I just cannot stop looking at it.  The only thing I can find that I would change is the way the door swings on the fridge.  Enjoy, Heidi
Worldly Flair
                                                 Southern Living
The Kitchen
                                                Southern Living
Built-In Cappuccino Maker
                                              Southern Living
Peninsula Area
                                                      Southern Living
Stove and Cooking Area
                                               Southern Living
Open Shelving

                                                   Southern Living

7 comments:

Simone said...

Ooh absolutely gorgeous Heidi, I totally agree! LOVE that Viking range....I know what you mean about the fridge door tho!

:)

Fabulously french said...

....gorgeous!

Leeann x

Angie said...

Gorgeous!!!

mydesignchic said...

I must agree Heidi...it's perfect!!

classic casual home said...

Old world...but very fresh. Thanks!

Casa Très Chic said...

Fantastic, I love this kitchen.
Hugs.
Tereza

Millie said...

That super duper kitchen is bigger than our whole house!
Millie ^_^