Pin It

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Black and White Stripes.

I love to see a style catch on like a wild fire, especially one that I LOVE.  Enjoy, Heidi



                                                  Elegant Bride

Dorothy Draper Modern Baroque
                                                Elegant Bride


                                           Martha Stewart Weddings


                                           Hus & Hem

                                         Hus & Hem


                                     Design Sponge

                                                                  Hus & Hem


                                  Found Here


                   Kate Spade's Kitchen, an all time fav.  Sorry, no origin


                                                                         House Beautiful

7 comments:

Janette said...

I love B&W stripe too!
That first image stopped my heart.
Jxx

NanaDiana said...

Isn't it amazing how a style can spread like wildfire...and it seems that it is all at once? You open 5 magazines and they are all featuring the same look. I like this black and white too...very crisp and chic looking. Diana

Jen of Made By Girl said...

I ADORE black and white stripes....the entryway looks fab. I thought about that for mine...but my ceiling is waaaay to high! :)))))

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Millie said...

Oh...my...goodness Heides, I love this post! And it's the colours of my favourite Footy team - bonus!
Millie ^_^

Lisa said...

I am loving Kate Spade's kitchen too...so cosy and welcoming.

Heidi said...

Great pictures. I just wanted to say I love how positive and personal yo blog is. It truly makes me smile.

GlamourGarage said...

Hi Heidi!
Fabulous blog; I love your style. My fave room of your posts is the black iron bed w the gorgeous botanical prints. Wow. I'm now following you and would like to know if you could do the same with me. My new blog is called GlamourGarage. Thanks!
Jen