Pin It

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Campers!


                                                                       Tales of a Junkaholic


                                              Style me Pretty


                                                          Re-Nest


                                                                      Lissy Elle


                                                  Found on Tea for Joy


                                                                    Twig Hutchinson


                                  Unknown origin

                                    Design Sponge

                                                Unknown origin


                                                            Simon Filip

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Now THAT'S what I call camping! Diana

Ann said...

I love the great outdoors (particularly in New Zealand as there are no snakes!) but I rather like the camping indoors idea... gorgeous. A x

JAMIE said...

OH MY! This collection sent me over the edge!

Just added a fire pit to my backyard...now it looks like I'll need one of these lovelies!

Thank you for the inspiration!

mydesignchic said...

This is camping I could do...love it!!

Birds in the Garage said...

Ooooo pretty!!

Gypsy Purple said...

Please see my blog for a mention and a link. XX Gypsy Purple