Pin It

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ballard Designs

 I fell in love with Ballard Designs many moons ago.  They just keep getting better and better every year.  This living room is perfection in my book.  The moment I laid eyes on it, I immediately thought of the idea of keeping the wall over the mantle bare in order to project a television image onto it from the ceiling.  When I asked my audio/videophile husband about the idea I could instantly see the wheels turning and head noddling, that it was a profoundly good idea.  So into the dream house file you go, living room pic. 
Enjoy, Heidi

8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I love all the maps I am seeing this year. We had lotsa maps at our last house on Lake Michigan. I still have a chest that is covered with maps and love it. I love your "dream" room too. Lovely- Diana

AntiqueChase said...

I have always liked Ballard but the most recent catalog blew me away.... I loved everything!

compulsively compiled said...

My catalog arrived in the mail today and I have to say that I liked it very much.

Julienne said...

I just love all the circles in both images. Circles do seem to soften the straight edges of most furniture and give a room a more relaxed feel.

chair up said...

I wonder if I can get their catalogue sent to Oz.
Whenever you mention your husband I get a mental image of a wetsuit and a jellyfish (still laughing over that one).
Angex

The Primitique said...

I'm swooning. I believe that black desk is calling to me. ~Mindy

la féneïre said...

good blog for inspiration thank you

Emily said...

I love Ballard Designs, too. I just got the newest catalog today and it was amazing.