Pin It

Friday, August 27, 2010

The 7 rules to understand design and designers.

I love how ya find a quote or a saying that resonates with you just at the time you need it the most.
(Imagination is more important than knowledge, Albert Einstein).
Fabien Barral is an awesome graphics designer.  He and his wife have the company Harmonie Interieur, a company that makes and sells wall decals.  I am loving this designer.  Enjoy, Heidi




                                                                  Harmonie Interieur

7 comments:

High Heeled Life said...

great post... will check out Harmonie Interieur website...

As for being a square peg trying to fit into a round peg ... know the great thing is that nothing stays the same before you know it - the round peg will become square - and then thats where you are meant to be.(this is what I try to remember onn my journey of re-inventing myself) ..HUGs..HHL

A Lasting First Impression said...

I love when people are able to come to peace with themselves...I feel they gain a greater sense of confidence! So happy for you, and I am glad you are a designer! I love the last picture, might need those words somewhere in my house too! : )

Bralliz said...

Beautiful post, Happy Saturday! xoxo alice

Ness Lockyer said...

Thanks for the link Heidi. Love the first shot and I am off to have a look.
Ness xx
...hope you are well.

JANE said...

Hi Heidi I just found your blog and am in love! You are now on my blogroll. I can't wait to take a peek at Harmonie Interieur either. We seem to have similar taste in blogs. Please drop by my blog at http://lifeonplanetbaby.blogspot.com and say hi. J x

Millie said...

Now they have their priorities right!
Millie ^_^

Birds in the Garage said...

Hahaha love this!