Pin It

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For the Laundry Goddess in all of us.

This one has got to be my favorite.  I love how you are allowed to gaze outside while folding clothes, all of a sudden laundry does not feel like such a chore since usually it is done stuffed in a dungeon or coffin, I mean closet somewhere.  Click here and let Monica from Hirondelle Rustique show you how to make your own laundry detergent. ( 40 loads for $1.09)
Found on the Designer's Attic
Love the how the counter top is a folding area.  My BFF Janet had a cute curtain that could be pulled across both the washer and dryer to hide them.  Then she would use this space as an extra serving station when entertaining.  Clever girl, that Janet.
 
This one is pulling double duty and laundry and gift wrapping zone.
Make it fun while your at it.

Unknown image
Creative use of ceiling to floor curtain. 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Heidi, it must be the month for laundry posts! I too have posted similar. Enjoy!

Matter of Fact said...

The first picture is my absolute favorite !!! I would be on top of my laundry with no problem if I were able to have a beautiful window to look out as I folded and sorted laundry !! Great post :)

Shauna said...

We have to redo our laundry/entry room before winter (we just bought the house and there is no vapour barrier or enough insulation to not freeze pipes in this room!)...but I'm having a hard time deciding what the room should look like. Thanks for posting some more ideas!

About Me said...

Aww thanks for including me in your post, that was sweet of you! You reminded me that I need to do a follow up post about the laundry soap and how it's been working out. Thanks again! :)

A Lasting First Impression said...

That first laundry room is AMAZING!!!! I love it! If only my laundry room would feel so peaceful and clean!!!
P.S. really enjoying your blog!