Pin It

Monday, May 17, 2010

Julie Charbonneau and de Poitiers


Creamy whites, polished nickle, sparkling crystal, herringbone limestone, ambient lighting = perfection.  Just thought that I would share something absolutely gorgeous to start off the week.  I will meet you all back here later this evening to stare at it longer over a bottle of wine.  Enjoy, Heidi









                                                                         de Poitiers

                                                                          de Poitiers





                                                                             

14 comments:

Simone said...

Add a reclining semi-naked Mr Clooney to that sofa, that bath or that kitchen island and I do believe we have perfection.

Happy Monday Heidi! xo

SPLENDEROSA said...

Oh Heidi, this is lovely. As I am a nut-case neat & tidy person this feeds my soul and makes me smile. Just so so pretty. Thank you so much. xx's Marsha

LouBoo said...

Ok I have wine glass in hand Heidi! Lovely very french images. So elegant. Sadly would not go in my higgledy piggledy house... Oh well... Louise x

Kerri said...

Loving this Heidi - you do know how to come up with some serious eye candy, don't you? Just beautiful! K xx

Bonjour from Switzerland! said...

This is so my taste! Love it! Will toast to these beautiful rooms!

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

I've just found your blog and have spent the last hour going through your older posts. Love what you are doing. I've joined as a follower and looking forward to getting to know you. Please come by and visit, when you have an opportunity.

Cashon&Co said...

That is my dream kitchen. And I'll take the bath with a fireplace too!

Heidi said...

I have my wine now and the image is just as perfect as I remembered. A toast to beautiful kitchens that cost more than my whole house is worth. Cheers. Heidi

Ann said...

Heidi,
I just discovered your blog- so refreshing and fun!

The rooms are just beautiful. Intimidatingly perfect. We can all strive...

-Ann

Balsamo Antiques and Interior Design said...

all beautiful

Dear Lillie said...

Oh my goodness! GORGEOUS!!!!!

TTI said...

A reader sent me here today, because she knew how much I would love this post...absolutely beautiful!

Vitania said...

Oh Don't even get me started on this amazing Canadian talent.. fabulous...

aimee said...

I absolutely LOVE the limestone tile set in a herringbone pattern. Where can I source it?