Pin It

Friday, January 15, 2010

Life is but a Dream.

Welcome to Stoneleigh Farm, truly a dream come true. To read more about the farm, click on any of the images. Wishing all of you fabulous ones out there a wonderful weekend. Enjoy, Heidi

Image via Southern Accents.
Take my breath away, look at that pool and view.

Image via Southern Accents.
Love Love Love this garden.

Image via Southern Accents.
This is what you see when you walk down the hill to get to the pool.

Image via Southern Accents.

Image via Southern Accents.

Image via Southern Accents.

13 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

Wow, that was breathtaking. I started to dream a little bit of the things I could do with some landscaping challenges I have.

Heidi said...

I love these gardens! I wish I didn't live in the desert. But at least I can dream. Have a wodnerful weekend.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Heidi,
Oh I am ready to go for a picnic, any of these spots would be perfect. The garden gate in the first image is so lovely.

botanical brouhaha said...

Gorgeous! Makes me long for Spring...

Simone said...

Oh my goodness, it's paradise isn't it.....absolutely breathtaking.

:)

Simone said...

PS Loved your Clive comment on my blog, brilliant!

tina, theoldfrenchdoors... said...

oh my gosh, they are amazing photos, I wish or rather i dream of a place like that

AudreyAllure said...

such stunning photos!

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

So beautiful!!!Like a world of its own.
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

El said...

Stunning and exquisite. Love it!

Low Tide High Style said...

Just stunning! The setting and the flowers are absolutely beautiful! So glad I found your blog!

Kat :)

Kellie Collis said...

Such dreamy gardens. So classic and stylish. xx

Amy said...

This so has to be in Virginia! I love it!