Pin It

Monday, January 25, 2010

Bathroom Bliss

Time to expose my stash of dreamy baths. Enjoy, Heidi
Image via Xjavierx.
Image via Elle Decor.
Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Pottery Barn.

Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Canadian House and Home.




Imge via Nuevo Estilo.

Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Elle Decor.

Image via House and Garden.


Image via Ashley Whittaker.

Image via Veranda.

Image via Sarah Richardson Design.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Image found on Desire to Inspire.

Image via Martha Stewart.

Image via David Jimenez. This is the look I'm going for in my Bath.

Image via Janet Lohman.

10 comments:

Millie said...

You are SO not allowed to do these sort of posts Heides! You may think it's funny to taunt me, but I'm not laughing. We were going to throw a sausage on the Straya Day BBQ today for you, but I've changed my mind.
Millie ^_^

Amanda said...

Hi Heidi! What a lovely selection of bathroom images - my favourite is the second last one and the one by Ashley Whittaker.

chair up said...

Talk about dreamy Heidi, and as I scrolled down, they just kept coming!!! Love them all. I don't think my bathroom will ever come close to any of these but I'm gonna keep trying:-)
Angex

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Wow, what gorgeous bathrooms! I have mine posted on my blog. I already have a claw foot tub but I 'need' to find a new sink or vanity:)
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Denise Fasanello said...

Adore that first bathroom. Great blog
Thanks for sharing!

Things That Inspire said...

I love that Elle Decor shower with the pretty window inside...beautiful! I always like a shower with a small window, that allows the person showering to look out, but not have others look in!

Julienne said...

Have just discovered you via your new award and have taken the liberty of pinching photos 5, 8 and 10 for my ideas file. 8 because that is my dream and 10 because that is more likely a beautiful reality and 5 'cause I just love that cupboard. Thankyou for the enjoyment I will follow Julienne

Unique Unique Design said...

Such wonderful bathrooms...how would you chose? I do love the 3rd pic with the fab metal doors that open to the outside, tho. Wow!
marcie

Christine said...

So beautiful. Makes me sad that my tiny WC doesn't have enough room for the light fixtures much less all that other loveliness. Thanks for the eye candy though.

Cashon&Co said...

just found your blog. love it. great collection of gorgeous bathrooms!