Pin It

Friday, December 4, 2009

Peace Out, Chrismas is coming.

I could so picture myself by this fire with my latest favorite song playing by, Paolo Nutini - Grant my last request.
Have a wonderful weekend, Heidi


Image via Lucyina Moodie.
Image via Martha Stewart. Drooling.
Image via Martha Stewart.
Graduating ornaments by size is very important for a look like this, I even do it on my tree. Big ones on the bottom, medium in the middle and tiny ones on top.
Image via Frontgate.
I am so pulling off this look in my garden, even if it's not Christmas.

8 comments:

Shannon www.OldWorldCharm.info said...

You are not alone, Heidi. That spot in front of the firealso has my name on it. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Have a lovely weekend.

Shannon

jamesxvi said...

I love these plank walls and have the same in my study at Garvinweasel. Peace out!

Greet said...

Beautiful cozy pictures! I loovvee the fireplace of the first image!

Have a nice weekend!
xx
Greet

Simone said...

What a beautiful post Heidi, I love Paolo Nutini too.

Happy Week-end :)

PS Love your new profile photo, gorgeous :)

Angie said...

Oh I agree!! Love the last photo!

Anne said...

Beautiful fireplace, really feels Christmassy... a bit difficult to have a real feel of winter in Dubai... Thank you for sharing. X

Sarah Jane said...

i love that wreath in the 2nd to last pic!!! great inspiration. happy holidays.

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour!
That is definitely my seat by the fireplace - lovely images.
Just found your blog and I'll be following along.