Pin It

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jewels of Pools.

Even though I am not in the mood to dive into one of these beauties, since it is gloomy and raining today. I just want to imagine myself in one of these pictures with a glass of wine and my favorite songs playing. This my friends is the art of Escapism. Click here to see the last post I did on Pools. Enjoy, Heidi
Image via Andreas Von Einsiedel. This one goes to the top of the list for Dream House Pool.


Image via Martha Stewart.


Image via Phoebe Howard. Image via Austin Patterson Disston.


Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Image via Frank Greenwald.

Sorry I do not have the origin of this image.

Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.

Image via Rob Karosis.



7 comments:

A-M said...

Oh they're all so gorgeous Heidi. Very topical for me at the momemnt. I am looking around for pool side furniture at the moment. Have purchased some Adirondacks off ebay... that's a start. Don't know if we're going to end up with anything close to your beautiful images... but ya gotta start somewhere! Oh that Phoebe Howard shot stops my heart! Love the first one too... all that land.. and space... and greenery! A-M xx

Angie said...

They look great. You say your not in the mood to go for a dip cause it's raining where you are- It's 106 where I am!! Those pools are calling my name!! ;)

Sharnel said...

Gorgeous images Heidi, love them all!!!

A-M said...

Killing you hey! You're hilarious! A-M xx

magnolia said...

I love, love, love all these jewels of pools, just looking at the images makes me feel relaxed and at peace I definitley need to get some greenery happening around our pool!!

Janean said...

Gorgeous photos! I like reflection ponds too, if done right.

James said...

Just came across your blog today and happy am that I did. I was browsing your posts and realized we have very similar tastes in pools. I'm working on a pool post myself and it will include many of the same pools. I'm looking forward to following your blog.