Pin It

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.

Image via Here.

How to maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity


1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom.. Don't Disguise Your Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'

6. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

8. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

9. Sing Along At The Opera.

10. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache...

11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

13. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

Hope you enjoyed this, have a great day. Heidi


Via an email someone sent me.

4 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Great photo! It may sound very childish but I love this kind of humour. like saying when somebody asks your phonenumber: '3 million 465 thousand 3hundred and eightteen'. Or telling someone at the office who asks whom you work with: 'work? work? I'm here to take a rest. If I wanted to work I would have stayed home.'
(and so on) thanks for inspiration!

Shaz said...

OMG I have just wet my pants. This is hilarious, I am going to try at least - well all of them.

Shaz said...

I just re-read the post. I m still laughing. I also just read your profile, I live in Melbourne and see you want to live here (well Australia) good choice, good choice, (I'm just a teensy bit biased!!!) it is a beautiful country. I look forward to reading more about your journey (and mission).

Millie said...

Fab post Heides! Although I wish someone had told me about # 13 about 10 years ago!
Millie ^_^