Pin It

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Making Love in the Kitchen, I mean Lunch. Part 3

My kitchen image stash is overflowing so it is time again to make love, I mean lunch for the third time. Click here to see the first, here to see the second. Enjoy, Heidi


Sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
Image found on Home Sweet Home.

Image via Traditional Home.

Image via House Beautiful.

Image via C.W. Eisner.

Image via Elle Decor.


I don't have the origin of this image either.

Image via Traditional Home.

Image via Rozanne Jackson.

Image via Peri Wolfman.

Sorry I don't have the origin for this image.

Image via Kaa Design Group.

Image via Eric Roth Photography.

Image via Traditional Home.

I am sorry I don't have the origin of this image.
If you happen to know the origins of any of the images that I have failed to obtain, please let me know. Thank you. Heidi

11 comments:

pillingfamily said...

all stunning. number seven is urban grace interiors.

magnolia said...

What a divine collection of kitchens!!

Porchlight Interiors said...

What a gorgeous post - one stunning image after another, I didn't want it to end! I so need to redo my kitchen!!! Tracey xx

Simone said...

I nearly choked on my coffee when I saw the title of your post Heidi ;)

GORGEOUS images....my perfect kitchen is definitely in there....love the cabinets with the glass fronts and sides in the second image......I love kitchen photos....just when you think you've found your dream kitchen, there is always another one to consider LOL!!

Kimberlee said...

Oh Heidi, thank you! I've just gotten home from yoga and about to go searching for some kitchen inspiration as I have to pick cupboard doors and benchtops and here it all is in one post, you are a super star. ta bella xxx

The Consummate Hostess said...

Beautiful!

Sasha said...

ohh my I love them all!! fabulous post!! Havea great week!

Dumbwit Tellher ♥ said...

Thank you for purging your files of these incredible kitchens. I was going to attempt to pick a favorite but just isn't possible. Every single one was incredible. Now I must go back into my sad kitchen space, no love in there I say! Xx deb

thedomesticfringe said...

Wow! Great kitchens. Gives me lots of inspiration. We're in the middle of a kitchen project right now. Thanks.
-FringeGirl

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful kitchens, some of which I can only dream about.....I think that I love them all XXXX

Allison Shops said...

The first (red) kitchen is from Southern Accents. We also have it on Atticmag:

http://www.atticmag.com/2008/11/chanticleer-red-paint-kitchen/