Pin It

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Am I vain because I love Mirrors?

I have a mirror addiction or collection. I don't stare at myself hours a day in them, I just like how they light up a room or look like a window, since I don't have many in my house. I even have a mirror on the wall behind my oven/range and behind my kitchen sink. While I am working at them my energy can be reflected on a mirror instead of stopping at a blank wall. I'm sorry if I sound like a crazy person, but I am a little crazy. Enjoy, Heidi
Sorry I don't have the origin of this pic.


Image found on Oliveaux

Image via Windsor Smith.

Image found on SF Girl By Bay.

Image via House Beautiful.

Image found on Oliveaux.

9 comments:

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

I love mirrors around the house as well! I'd love to see a post about how you've used them!

Amy

Katherine said...

i've never seen mirrors on kitchen cabinets before and i love it!! what do the mirrors behind you sink and range look like? the condo i'm moving into has a galley style kitchen with no windows and i was thinking about doing mirrors but wasn't sure what to do.

Fabulously french said...

No you are not, I love them too.

Leeann x

Simone said...

Oh,I absolulely love mirrors too, the bigger the better....I love that image of the bathroom, how gorgeous!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, I know exactly what you mean about mirrors....I've got loads, not in a vain way...I just love them. and I love the ones you have shown... the first one is really unusual. XXXX

Kimberlee said...

loving the mirrors on the kitchen cabinets! x

Unique Unique Design said...

Mirrors are great. They brighten up a space, open it up, and make it sparkle. Crazy can be good! :)
marcie

The Enchanted Closet said...

I completely agree, a mirror can make a room. Beautiful images, thanks for posting them! Kate

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

love that last shot of the sink with windows and the mirror! am thinking of doing the same thing after a small (big) renovation!!!