Image via Jeff Andrews.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
Image via 52 Flea.
Image via Room Service.
Carla Jean, I have been wanting you to see this, I bet you could sell a few dozen at the Round Top show. Paint them in all colors, it looks very bandana, cowboy chic.
Image via either Domino or House Beautiful.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
If I had homes like these, I would just die. But then I would need to come back to life to live in them.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
You Know You Are In Texas If. . .
- The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
- The trees are whistling for the dogs.
- The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
- Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- You can make sun tea instantly.
- You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.
- The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.
- You discover that in July it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car.
- You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.
- Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
- You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
- The potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying boiled eggs.
- The cows are giving evaporated milk.
To my Aussie friends this may apply to you as well. Heidi
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Summer Party anyone?
You are all invited to my imaginary summer party tonight and
every night this week, in case you missed tonight.
There will be fruity frozen drinks, lanterns of coarse, all of the flowers in the garden are blooming and the sun is just setting. The pool is perfect for dipping in toes and for anyone who has the courage to jump in. The Ipod is playing my Favorites Playlist and there is a mouth watering spread of fruits, dips and hors d' oeuvres on a most beautifully decorated, candle lit buffet. Help yourself and enjoy, Heidi