Pin It

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pretty Comfortable Bedrooms.

These are my Dream House Master Suite inspiration images. The Dream Suite must contain the following items: an over sized ornate mirror as the head board, the walls to be a soft robin egg blue or pale sky blue, a fireplace directly in front of the bed which would have to be an 8 inch or more pillow top mattress, wood floors with a soft, creamy white area rug. The sun light will fill up the room every morning through several large windows. O.K., you get the idea now, I will never leave this room and will be a hermit in my later years, so it is a good thing that I am not yet at this point in owning my Dream House. Enjoy, Heidi
Shame on me, I do not know the origin of this fabulous image.
Image via Atlanta Real Estate.


Image via House Beautiful.

3 comments:

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

Heavenly! Order everything by the internet and you'll never have to step outside that bedroom again!

Kristin said...

BEAUTIFUL, CRISP and so very pristine, yet cozy!

alice said...

So pretty and so refreshing!