Pin It

Monday, May 25, 2009

I am ready to take the plunge.

Even though summer does not start for a few more weeks, I think it is safe to say that if feels like summer and it is here. All I can think about is plunging myself into a cool abyss of blue water. Enjoy, Heidi



Image Trousedale.

Image via 100 Layer Cake





Sorry no origin on this fab image.





Image via Terry Pommett.




Image via Architectural Digest.




Image via Kathryn Ireland.



Image via Cote Maison




Image via Phoebe Howard.


Image via Paul Costello.





sorry no origin on this image.




Image via Point Click Home.




Image via Point Click Home.




Image via Elle Decor.




6 comments:

Oliveaux said...

I love the outdoor spaces. We are usually spoiled with good weather in Brisbane but the past few weeks have been wet. These images make me long for some sunshine again! Ax

A Beach House Dreamer said...

Oh, how beautiful and inviting all these pools are, a dream really that will be some day my reality too, I believe.

Here, There, Elsewhere... and more said...

WOW! Just what I needed... we're in the midst of a heatwave here in the french Alps - beautiful post!
Thanks :)

Millie said...

Beginning of winter here & gosh these look great! Although as you know we had a record heatwave in Jan./Feb. so I'm not going to complain about a bit of cold weather. I just love that 3rd image with the infinity edge (love that trendy design term!). Fab post Heides!
Millie ^_^

Kellie ~ Ada and Darcy said...

I love that first pool. Absolutely amazing!

Alicia said...

Ironic that my fav images are the ones with no reference...they look so different.
I always love pools...so serene...then I remember how much it costs to maintain one. Darn it!!:)