Pin It

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ebony and Ivory living together in perfect harmony.


When I post, I usually either share the latest find or, like I did in this post, I combine what a lot of my images have in common. I will never get tired of Black and White. What inspires you to post? Enjoy, Heidi

This is the most fabulous house I have seen in black and white.

Image via Coastal Living.

Image via House Beautiful.

Image via Farrow & Ball.

Image via Forbes.


This one is not black and white, but it is close enough.

Image via Horchow.



I don't have the reference to this image.

I am sure I own the magazine it came out of, it looks so familiar, it might be House Beautiful.


Image via Harlequin.


Image via Grant K. Gibson.



Image via Better Homes and Gardens.


9 comments:

ness lockyer said...

Your Black-n-white beauties are gorgeous and I love the mirrored chest of drawers.
Lately I dont know what I am posting until I am doing it...dont know what is going on!!
Ness xx

Porchlight Interiors said...

Such a fabulous and classic combination - always a favourite! I can't believe the height of that house in Texas, unfortunately that would never be allowed in Brisbane! Tracey xx

Shandell's said...

I love color so much, but this grouping of black and white are fabulous. I have found myself using black and white lately.

Rebecca said...

Hi! You were my new discovery yesterday until my mouse stopped working. Got a new one last night and now I am back to working and playing.
Great site!
I fell in love with Huka Lodge. There prices are too much for us. But it is fun to dream. We hope to do some traveling in New Zealand when we visit our son and family living in Australia.

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Thank you for dropping in and enjoyed my return visit. Especially the black & White, always so striking. Great blog and will visit again!

Kristin said...

Now I am in love. That is my house through and through. I love white, black and beige all in one!

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

I love the look of black and white, in fact I'm collecting images for another black and white post myself!
Have a great weekend Heidi.
PS I was thinking of you the other day when I saw an ad on tv for vitamin pills. The tagline was 'going you the energy for whatever life throws at you" and the 'main character' was a busy florist!

A-M said...

That grant gibson desk is to die for and the wallpapers... black and white.... my all time favourite. i am hoping to do a B&W wallpaper in our study. Gorgeous Heidi! A-M xx

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow what a statement. Love every pic!!