Pin It

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Dream Beach House.

Right now I am obsessing about our future beach house. It will have cedar shingles and lots of windows, oh yeah the inside will be decorated all in blue and white just like the pics I posted in my True Blue post. Fingers crossed that my fabulous husband gets his dream job so that we can have our little cottage near the sea. Enjoy, HeidiImage via Point Click Home.

Image via Michael Smith Inc.

Image via Point Click Home.
I'm sorry I do not know the origin of this image, but I love it.



7 comments:

Millie said...

You mean his dream AUSTRALIAN job!!!
Millie ^_^

Heidi said...

It's more like my Australian Dream. He wants a particular job in the U.S.(double maybe triple his salary) that he would definately rock at but maybe in the future it could transfer to the AU. If you know of a embalming fluid sales rep position available down there please let me know. I have searched desperately on the web, but no luck. One day, Millie I will get there, even if it's the last thing I do.

Kimberlee said...

I second Millie's motion! Get yourself down here girl! (so we can then come and visit and stay in your beach house with you! yay!) x

Catherine said...

I love those cedar shingles! Don't get to see them here in Australia.
Good luck to your husband with the job!

Rachael said...

I love the image where you can see the water from the front door!

No.35style said...

i'll take the pool and house number 3!

diana shae decor said...

The first house is my favorite. Gorgeous houses - thanks for sharing these! :)

diana at dianashaedecor.com