Pin It

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lets play outside in my outside room.

This is what I think of when playing outside. Enjoy, Heidi

I found this image in the middle of an inspiration page off the wonderful site, Style Me Pretty. I have had it saved away and loved it and kept it safe until now and when I tried to find it's origin, well now the image is no where to be found at the Style Me Pretty's site. Lesson learned. But it is a wonderful pic.


Image via Forbes.
I do not know the origin of this image.

5 comments:

Romana said...

Gorgeous spaces for playing outside! I think I favour the last image (although the others are more suited to all-season play). Thanks Heidi!

A-M said...

Is that first one really an outdoor room? They are all so beautiful. I would never leave my home if they were mine! A-M xx

Kimberlee said...

Love it. Just want to remind you, you are the sweetest heidi! xx

Millie said...

Wow Heides - these are fantastic! I love Miss K's comment - you are just that!
Millie ^_^

Renee Finberg said...

oooooh, i love this .

it is sooo me.
i could jump into any of the rooms and not come out for at least a week.

love the blog