Pin It

Monday, October 6, 2008

Practical Magic

I do believe I have found my dream house. This house is just a movie prop, hard to believe. It is a shell and was built on a park land in Washington State, after the movie "Practical Magic" was shot, Warner Bros. tried to sell it and have it moved off but no one bought it. It was torn down and the park was restored to it's previous state. I saw the movie and fell in love, then I saw the house featured in Victoria Magazine and stored away the pictures in my dream file. So the House has resurfaced again this time to be shared on my blog and just in time for Halloween. Enjoy, Heidi
All images on this post are courtesy of Amas Veritas.









8 comments:

Sabina said...

You found some photos I've never seen. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- yours is wonderful as well.

Take care - Sabina ~

ness lockyer said...

I remember that movie. The house is beautiful. Thanks I had forgotten all about it.
Ness xx

pinkstilettos said...

Oh yes- I have some of the same photos on my blog. I love this home. I do believe I like the outside of it even better- it's amazing! Daisy~

Emma @ White and Wander said...

Oh I am so excited you found those photos - I have that movie in my list of best sets of all time - the kitchen leaves me speechless everytime I watch it ...

Janalee said...

I too love this house! Thanks for post the pics on your blog!

Julie said...

this was one of my favorite movies of all times too... I have to see it every Halloween ... I was woundering where that house was ... thanks for posting it ...

Julie said...

Thanks for post this house ... I alway wounder where it was located ...That movie is one of my favorite all time movie... I have to watch it every Halloween ...Thanks for posting the house...

Kym Beckham said...

I also have the Victoria issue featuring this house. I read the book and when the movie came out, I went alone to savor it! Still watch it at home.
Thanks for this post!!